Legends Real Estate School is accredited by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Education Requirement (copied from TREC website)
To be eligible to apply for a salesperson license, an individual must have completed 180 classroom hours of core real estate courses. Complete requirements for licensure, including a breakdown of the required courses and hours, can be found on the page, How to Apply for a Salesperson License. http://www.trec.state.tx.us/licenses/salesapp.asp
The following education is required for a salesperson license:
1. Principles of Real Estate core real estate course (60 classroom hours)
2. Law of Agency core real estate course (30 classroom hours)
3. Law of Contracts core real estate course (30 classroom hours)
4. Texas Promulgated Contract Forms (30 classroom hours)
5. Real Estate Finance (30 classroom hours)
For all real estate salesperson applications postmarked on or after September 1, 2012, the initial salesperson license will be issued for a two-year period. Prior to the first renewal, the salesperson must complete a total of 270 core hours and the 180 hours of required pre-licensure education counts towards this total.
For each renewal period thereafter, the salesperson is subject to the Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE) requirements.
For the latest up-to-date information regarding license requirements and pertinent information,
There are three ways to take your courses, in the classroom, online or by correspondence.
Get started today!